Become A Ghee Getter
We are excited to launch the third year of our volunteer program. Our volunteers are proudly known as ‘The Ghee Getters’ and we simply cannot put on our annual conference without volunteers. The window to apply to volunteer has closed. We will get back to those who have applied by Friday, Jan. 17 to let you know whether or not you’ve been chosen.
To be a Ghee Getter for our 2020 Annual Conference, Thrive, you must be:
– Able to complete three shifts during the conference
– 18 years of age or older
– An active member of the NTA
– Have access to a smartphone for the event days so event communications can be received
– Shift start and end times will differ depending on the day and the role. Morning shifts will begin no earlier than 6:30 a.m. and evening shifts will finish no later than 8 p.m.
– Each day will be split into two shifts: the a.m. shift and the p.m. shift. You will only be expected to complete one shift a day, totaling three shifts over the four days
– Shifts will range from five to eight hours
If you are chosen to be a 2020 Ghee Getter, you will receive the following benefits:
– One complimentary Ticket to the Conference
This ticket is valid for the main three days of the event (Friday, Feb. 28-Sunday, March 1, 2020). You also have access to the Friday night networking reception, Saturday banquet, and the exhibitor hall.
– A Fabulous Ghee Getter T-Shirt
Just for you! We ask that you wear this t-shirt with black or blue pants and comfortable, sensible shoes. No jeans please
– Access to the Ghee Getter Lounge
We have a special space for you to get ready and get briefed, as well as relax and unwind during your shifts. Please note, people will be coming and going from this room so be mindful of your valuables.